Michael joined the firm in the fall of 2023, bringing with him a dedication to fight for his clients and a desire to improve his craft. Michael carries with him a professional worth ethic and a desire to fight for his clients. Michael is a 2020 graduate of the University of Minnesota Twin Cities, and a 2023 graduate of the University of South Dakota Knudson School of Law.
In his free time, Michael enjoys spending time outdoors, including golfing, disc golfing, hiking, biking, and exploring new places. Michael is a proud Eagle Scout and has decades of experience in the public service sector.
- Personal Injury 33%
- Worker's Compensation 33%
- Social Security Disablity 33%
- University of South Dakota School of Law, Vermillion, South Dakota
- J.D. - 2023
- University of Minnesota Twin Cities, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- B.A. - 2020
- Major: Political Science
- South Dakota, 2023
- HPS Law Firm, Summer Intern, May 2021 - August 2021
- Pete Heidepreim
- Scott Heidepreim
- Travis Hindt