Renee is well recognized as an advocate for the injured and disabled. For 25 years she has sought to ensure each one of her clients are treated fairly. Renee has a professional and personal ethic that as an attorney the most important part of her job is to seek justice for her clients. Renee is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, the only Claimant's lawyer and female member from South Dakota, a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives, She is the Second Circuit bar Comissioner for the state of South Dakota, member of South Dakota Trial Lawyers and member of the American Bar Association.
Renee's father immigrated to America at age 19, taught himself English and he and her mother worked hard and long hours to provide for her family. Renee and her sister learned first hand the meaning of dedication and the value of an honest day's work. They were the first children to graduate from college in their family history. Renee paid her way through college and law school working part-time jobs and taking out loans.
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- University of South Dakota School of Law, Vermillion, South Dakota
- J.D. - 1993
- South Dakota, 1994
- South Dakota Board of Directors for Kids’ Chance of South Dakota
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives, Member
- South Dakota Trial Lawyers, Member
- American Bar Association, Member